Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Change of direction

Hey all,

This post (new?...really?....wow) marks a change of direction. I think I was taking the blog far too seriously, focusing on editorialized responses and so not writing.

No more, honest. Well, maybe sometimes, but that's not what the blog is for. It's for news, statements, random video clips and they're all about me!

Bwahahahahahahah.... (cue ominous background music).

I just finished applying, resume, cover letter, interview and all for a Youth Director job at Temple De Hirsch Sinai, where I've been working. It would be a full-time gig, benefits and everything. I'm crossing my fingers and wishing upon a star.

It's kind of sad to admit how many issues money can actually solve.  Eitherway, I probably won't know until June. I'll keep yall posted...literally.

I probably spend too much time tooling around online.
My new favorite website is:

http://www.pandora.com
A great music site for audiophiles like me (or you?). It compiles playlists of artists based upon a band or musician you type into it. Then you can listen to an uninterrupted stream of like-minded musical stylings with the option to approve or disapprove of each individual song to refine your taste. AWESOME.

My car is in the shop getting its last repairs before I run out of my 100,000 mile warranty. I've only got 9 miles left until this happens. I should definitely win an award for procrastination. If there even is such thing. Of course, I'll look for it later.

First, I've got to get ready for my trip to England on the 5th of June, for Enrique's wedding. But first, on the 1st, my roommate Patrick and I will be interviewing new housemates. Someone will be taking over my room and I'll be moving into the large one, with the balcony and room for guests. That's right, starting in July I can have visitors. Anyone? Anyone?

I guess that's it...I guess there's nothing more to say....maybe next time photos...or news....or pictures of Revi...yes, that's it...pictures of Revi...HERE BOY! COME! SIT! STAY! GOOD DOG!

No comments: